miercuri, 22 mai 2013

Visions

Keep bitches in my mind
They want me pure and blind
And dying on the grind
Only money it's the bind
Could've left it all behind...
All this world tries to consume me
Everybody wanna do me
Having visions of blond greed
Every day seems on repeat
Resurect my spirit
Desire I can't belive it
Still dreamin' gangstashit
Still cry on ma heartbeat
No realease from pain I hit
Soul monsters I can't beat
No love that I complete
I can't define myself, I do compose myself
There's need to ask about me
Cuz now life is my deep sea
Some childish stupid bitches
Turned out to like the switches
And played me like they snitches

In every game I give my soul
The bitch play like she's a ghoul
Enemies remain the same
But friends get bitchy and have no shame
Transmuting thoughts in other me
Biting rocks, I do not flee!
Still loving words of love
Still wishing wings of dove...
They kill my every angel
This world is full of danger
I'm gonna embrace the anger
And treat you as a banger
Ruthless is the way of a stranger
No mercy I'll show just like a ranger

I won't follow the trends
I stick with the blends
And roll with the bends
Cuz sometimes a fend
Is nothinn' but a blood rend...









Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu